Defending a DUI in Las Vegas
Las Vegas DUI Defense Lawyer
Any good lawyer knows a
DUI arrest is far from a DUI conviction. There are multiple ways your stop or arrest
may have been improper or even illegal, giving you a strong defense against
your charges. The most important aspect of your case is building an effective
and strong defense. That is why you need a Las Vegas DUI attorney to help
you not only enjoy peace of mind, but also craft a strategic and well-rounded
defense against your DUI charges.
The Law Office of Chip Siegel, Esq. is an acclaimed criminal defense firm in Las Vegas and can assist you
with your DUI case. Call my firm to get an experienced legal advocate
on your side today!
Building A Powerful Defense with My Firm's Assistance
When it comes to defending your case, you need to be aware of the discrepancies
in DUI cases and utilize this knowledge to find the weaknesses in your
own charges. With the help of a reliable and skilled DUI lawyer, you can
begin to examine the details of your case and find the holes in the prosecution's
claims against you.
The following are examples of factors that can be used to defend your case:
- No probable cause existed for the traffic stop
- The arresting officer did not administer the field sobriety test properly
- The breathalyzer was contaminated by mouth alcohol
- The field sobriety test was judged too subjectively
- Other factors can explain your driving behavior
- The officer lacked sufficient evidence to arrest you for DUI
- You were never read your Miranda rights
- The breathalyzer was contaminated by acid reflux, your diet, or other outside factors
- The blood sample was contaminated
- You may have been within the error range of the breathalyzer test
- A witness gives another side of the story than the arresting officer
Call for a Free Case Evaluation
If you believe any of these issues may be present in your case, you need
to talk with me right away to start building an effective defense strategy.
Your rights and your freedom are important to me! I can go over every
small detail of your case with you to ensure that no stone is left unturned.