Bad Check Charges

Las Vegas Criminal Defense Lawyer

Have you been accused of writing a bad check? Criminal charges related to bad checks can make a time when finances are tight even more difficult for you to deal with, leading to additional financial difficulties and stress. As a Las Vegas criminal defense attorney serving clients throughout Las Vegas, it is my goal to provide my clients with the support and representation they need in the face of bad check charges to avoid these negative consequences. If you'd like to talk about your case and what services I can provide to assist you, feel free to contact my office today. Your initial consultation is free and confidential.

In Nevada, it is a crime to knowingly issue a bad check. If you are accused of writing a bad check and do not swiftly resolve the matter, you may actually face criminal charges. A bad check valued at more than $250 may actually result in you facing felony charges and the potential of imprisonment in state prison. Casino markers are handled on similar principles, making owing a debt to a casino a real criminal offense rather than a civil matter as it is in other areas.

Accused of writing a bad check?

It happens that we sometimes lose track of our finances and write a bad check. We may have done this accidentally and now find that we are facing criminal charges. Or, we may have been wrongfully accused of issuing a bad check to an individual or company. Whatever the circumstances, I strive to utilize all of my resources and my more than 16 years of criminal law experience as I assist my clients in the face of their bad check charges in the Las Vegas area. My goal will be to prove that you did not knowingly attempt fraud by issuing a bad check, whether this is accomplished by proving the allegations were false or that you did not intentionally commit this offense. Find out more about the services that I can provide as a Las Vegas criminal lawyer to fight your bad check charges.

Contact The Law Office of Chip Siegel, Esq.

I Stand At The Ready To Defend Your Rights

Send My Information